TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DRAUGHTAMAN & FACTORY CHAIRS
Website Terms & Conditions
The term “Draughtsman & Factory Chairs” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general
information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as
to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability
of the information and materials found or offered on this website for
any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and
materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly
exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest
extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at
your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own
responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information
available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us.
This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look,
appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in
accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these
terms and conditions.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages
and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other
websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide
further information. They do not signify that we endorse the
website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked
· You may not create a link to this website from another website or
document without Draughtsman & Factory Chairs’ prior written
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the
website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
· All orders may be subject to delivery charges (see the 'Delivery'
section on our web site for details) which will be added at the
checkout stage. Additional delivery charge may be required for
Highlands & Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Ireland.
· Orders that are refused delivery or returned due to the
customer 'changing their mind' Will not be refunded any delivery
charges and the customer will be required to pay the delivery charge
for returning the item(s). Any returns must be confirmed with
Draughtsman & Factory Chairs beforehand. Returns must be arranged
within 7 days from delivery. Made to order items are non-returnable
unless faulty and in the first instance we will repair the faulty item or
send replacement parts.
· All discrepancies/damages must be notified within 24 hours of
FAULTS / WARRANTY
We will rectify any products received faulty or damaged or products that develop a fault (whilst under warranty) in the fastest time possible. We will supply replacement parts where possible and where reasonable for the customer to replace these parts before collecting and replacing a complete product.
DRAUGHTSMAN & FACTORY CHAIRS